Friend saw a totally tricked out SRT in Reno

Tom and Vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy builds rally cars and knows a lot about ground effects.

The car was black and to the casual observer, probably wouldn't have been that noticeable. However, here are the 2 things that he noticed:

1) It had massively wide rear tires. He is currently working on my GTS so he knows intimately what a normal Viper rear tire is like. He said these tires had to be an honest 18" of tread. A complete mystery because who would make the tire? He said the offset of the wheels was incredible.

2) The rear diffuser had a wing boxing off the bottom ends of the vertical fins.

Any one know whose car this might have been?

He was thinking that maybe he had heard that someone is building a special variant of the SRT. I don't think AMG ever got on board?

Tom

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It may have been one of the SRT's with the full Autoform package. the rear difuser may just have been more noticable if it was the autoform stainless/chrome(all i know is that autoforms is shiny metal). Thats my guess and 2 cents.

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talking about wide tyres.
It didn't remind him in a way of this maybe?

You must be registered for see images

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not to mention the car is tubbed, has a drag/automatic tranny, and is running a V-8 (hemi i think). there is not much Viper really left except the body/ and interior