Front Brakes

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What style brakes should I order, That will give me the least amount of break-dust any info welcome Ordering from the parts rack,Also if anyone can tell me where to order the lumbard air pumps for my seats And merry christmas to all

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't help with the brakes but I can tell you that the lumbard pumps are easily and most cheaply replaced with standard Blood pressure cuff pumps. I replaced the ones on my '95 two years ago. I bought two bottom dollar cuffs at Target for $20 each..... Dealer wanted $145 each for stock.

Unless you must have the stock part...

My .02

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ceramic = the least dust

i think most would recomend the EBC RED pad

i see u have a gen1, how many miles are on your rotors??

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jdeft, so you buy the bloodpressure cuff thing then take the pump off of it?? Does it unsrew and then screw onto the vipers line or does it have to be cut/attached some other way?

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you're buying from JonB, he's the best one to advise which pads you want to use.

The most important criteria of picking brake pads is your driving style (racing, aggressive street driving, garage parking, etc.) and you didn't mention that in your thread.

Ted

OP
OP
V

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dom426h Thers 21,000 miles on the car. RTTTed I drive the car hard and fast when Im alone.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What style brakes should I order, That will give me the least amount of break-dust any info welcome Ordering from the parts rack,Also if anyone can tell me where to order the lumbard air pumps for my seats And merry christmas to all

Gimme a call,,,,,, Ill tell you where to get the bulb, cheap and locally.

And REDS will ship today THANKS

OP
OP
V

viperv10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk to JonB Brakes are gonna be under my wife,s christmas tree, Order front and Rear as he recommended it. Thanks JonB and nice talking to ya. Joe

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dom426h.. My BP cuff pumps work fine... Maybe JonB can help but I found that the hose was also rotten on mine so I purchased the cuffs and cut off the hose/pump assy. leaving as much hose as necessary. If I remember correctly, the original hose is attached with a barbed fitting. Unplug the old rotten hose and plug in the new BP cuff hose.... Nothing to it. Looks like original equipment and works just as well.