FS: Autoform Hood Louvers

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carsport America currently has a few new Autoform Hood Louvers for sale and are asking $350.00 per louver. These louvers can be installed in your viper hood and I would recommend a very competent body shop perform the installation. Please feel free to contact Eric Burch @ 414.228.6800 for additional information. Thanks!

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only $350.00 each?Moderator please move the above post to viper alley. Bruce

Am I missing something, Bruce? The louvers for sale are not the side louvers that are currently being sold on the Group Buy. These are the center louvers which are found on the GTS-R. The Justin Bell Viper Driving School purchased these hood louvers from Autoform a few years ago with the intentions of utilizing them on the school cars. The school switched to Corvette and the center louvers were sold to Carsport America and were never used.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe they are set inbetween (in the middle of your hood) your current ones.
Cudaman :usa:

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that looks awesome.

Larry,
you need to be in 2 places at once. ;D
it just ***** living in a area where few know anything about vipers.
And you can trust no one with your car. Let alone let them "take a try" on your viper.
Jim

OP
OP
L

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a problem, Bruce! I didn't quite understand what you were referring to at first, but then it hit me that maybe I didn't represent the parts correctly. Thank you, Rich, for posting the PIC! Jim, I know what you mean. Thanks guys!

HP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$350 per louver? So- is this one center louver composed of 2 set of slots or
is it considered 2 pieces- with a total price of $700.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang