FS: Baer Eradispeed Rotors for Gen I or II Viper

Poolfanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For sale: Brand new set of Baer Eradispeed Rotors for Gen I and II Dodge Viper.

Part #:

Baer 2141003 - Front ES+ 92-03 Viper Plus (2 rotors)
Baer 2142001 - Rear ES+ 92-03 Viper Plus (2 rotors)

These are brand new in the box and generally retail for $840.00 plus shipping for the complete set of four. Please PM me for pricing.

Thanks,

David

95RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, I am very busy and new to this club. The last thing I would want is a bad wrap espesially since this is a tight knit community. I believe I PM'ed you that I would be mailing the check out the same week. It ended up being Monday of the following week. You should have the check in hand now, if not let me know. I have mailed out the check to David today. Just tryin to make a living and enjoy my dream car. Don't mean to piss anyone off.

Russell

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jon, I am very busy and new to this club. The last thing I would want is a bad wrap espesially since this is a tight knit community. I believe I PM'ed you that I would be mailing the check out the same week. It ended up being Monday of the following week. You should have the check in hand now, if not let me know. I have mailed out the check to David today. Just tryin to make a living and enjoy my dream car. Don't mean to piss anyone off.

Russell

Yes, that is the point Russell it is a very tight knit community and when I spend the time to work something out with someone, and they dont follow through, I find it to be in poor character. I have PM'ed you asking you for a status update on this, and explained I had not received any check yet, but still no response from you. Check your PM's. And of course no check has arrived or I wouldnt be voicing my concern to a fellow viperclub.org member about the potential time wasted dealing with you. Maybe the check is still in the mail :rolleyes:

Jon

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, that is the point Russell it is a very tight knit community and when I spend the time to work something out with someone, and they dont follow through, I find it to be in poor character. I have PM'ed you asking you for a status update on this, and explained I had not received any check yet, but still no response from you. Check your PM's. And of course no check has arrived or I wouldnt be voicing my concern to a fellow viperclub.org member about the potential time wasted dealing with you. Maybe the check is still in the mail :rolleyes:

Jon

What a **** 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR is (aka Jon) ;-) I checked my REAL mail.. and low and behold.. there was the check. If some folks dont mind, I need a couple of chains attached to my foot, and to the rear of their vipers, to help me get my foot out of my mouth. I'd say 2 vipers with 6k clutch dumps might yank the chains hard enough to get my foot outta my mouth, but probably not.

MY APPOLOGIES. HE DID PUT THE CHECK IN THE MAIL ON MONDAY, IT GOT PROCESSED ON TUESDAY, AND SHOWED UP AT MY HOUSE ON FRIDAY. (course to my own credit, the check was supposed to go out last week, but still I owe a complete appology, and I am giving it !!)

Jon (The ****).

95RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no appologies neccesary just happy to be a member of the club. I will consider this my initiation. Can't wait for the viper to loose some weight with the new flywheel.

wesman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lol...thread officially hijacked....but you gotta give Jon points...that [******] was funny :)

OP
OP
P

Poolfanatic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know - have no hesitation dealing with Russell at all. The check arrived today as promised and it was a flawless transaction.

Regards,

David

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte