Full Throttle Viper

F

FrgMstr

My 9 year old daughter runs into my office coming home from school this week and declares, "Daddy, I have a big surprise for you. You are going to love this. I got it in the school library today."

Gentlemen, I present you with Full Throttle Viper straight from Wyatt Elementary School in Plano, Texas.

You must be registered for see images

Then she asked, "Why did they put a fast one on the cover and a slow one inside?"

MikeG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clearly, the Wyatt Elementary School Library in Plano, TX has very good taste in books. !!!

And your daughter has good taste in cars. !!!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it were my daughter I would have to fight back the tears of pride!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats awesome! Long before I bought my Viper (10 yrs ago?), a friend bought a "Super Sportscars" book w/a white/blue 96' RT/10 on the cover from a library bookfair. IIRC, he paid $0.25. I made him an offer he couldn't refuse. I offered him double :D I still have the book.

Then she asked, "Why did they put a fast one on the cover and a slow one inside?"

Your daughter is obviously very smart and destined to be very successful in life! :D Did you tell her if they put the slow one on the cover noone would want to read the book?

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you kiddin me? Does she have to return it? Man, that would look good framed in the garage.
You know sometimes kids "misplace" library books! ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang