Funny Viper Experience in Manhattan today

Tommy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> one of them walks up and aks "where are you going"...I was like..."straight"...and then she says "can we have a ride"...there two girls are pretty cute so I was like "sure but the car will only fit one of you" and she says..."Well um she can sit on my lap"....I thought about it for a second...but there is no way two girls can fit in the Viper without getting their dam foot prints over everything so I said "NO"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude, what are you thinking?! I would have given both of them a ride. In exchange for something, of course
supergrin.gif
Cool story though
smile.gif

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Makara:
I had an experience pretty similar to yours and both of the girls fit well.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't you mean they were a good fit for you
wink.gif

ElDiablo Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would never take my car to Manhattan. Once I took my Corvette and I bent a wheel. My BMW 4X4 sometimes has problems going over the bumps since I have 20'' wheels.

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by slaughterj:
Don't you mean they were a good fit for you
wink.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well it was a little tight but with some ingenuity they both fit. I wouldn't be against doing it again.

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have squeezed in two women several times. The first one in spreads her legs and the second one fits on the seat in between. This is in a GTS and you have an RT so it should be even easier. I've also had one balance on the console with her legs in the passenger footwell, and the other sits normally. Just don't get crazy with the go pedal and watch out for Johnny Law.

<FONT size="-2">(The preceding post was peppered with intentional innuendo and hijack opportunities)</FONT s>

Last but not least, remember that the stories get better if you pull your head out and actually participate, instead of shutting them down and driving off laughing about how neat it is to pose with your Viper!
laugh.gif
(flames intended)
smile.gif

JH23JOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
The first one in spreads her legs and the second one fits on the seat in between.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wouldn't it be more fun to have the second girl drive while you're between the first one's le.....................Oh Nevermind. I must be having flashbacks again.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96