FunnyLooking Black Metal Gizmo?

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe you are talking about the alarm-disable lock.
You stick your ignition key into the lock and turn it to enable/disable the alarm (valet?).

-Dean.

John ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is your car an ACR?
If YES it may be the shock adjustment tool.
Post a picture...
Good luck.

BYT U L8R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe the tool you are refering to is to gain access to the battery. It should fit the screws that hold the rear wheel cover over the battery. There are two different sizes for the two different sized screws used.
Hope this helps!

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
AQX...Had to jump in here...The battery in every Winston Cup car is in the left rear fender...you have to remove the left rear tire to get to it...this is done for weight displacement, traction, etc...if they had put it in the trunk, like a typical street rod, we would not be able carry two golf bags...is this your first race car?
laugh.gif

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My first thought on the battery placement was, yah, kewl, there is soooooooooo much engine under the hood, no room for it there!!! I like it!

As was referenced in a previous post, one might think placement of the battery better on the pass side, better weight distribution when only the driver is inside...However, that would be too close to the fuel filler. Safety issue there.

Tomer
96 RT

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant