You must be registered for see images attach

Up close and personal.

Both MCS shock canisters.

The MCS shock canister close up.

Reaction score
Mark, What springs did you settle on? Can you comment on the front canister location in the engine compartment vs. wheel well? I'm getting my car back tomorrow with new front tires and increased canister pressures, I'll let you know how it works out. Allan

OP
OP
J

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would love to see if your problem stays the same with a set of Hoosiers.
Mark, What springs did you settle on? Can you comment on the front canister location in the engine compartment vs. wheel well? I'm getting my car back tomorrow with new front tires and increased canister pressures, I'll let you know how it works out. Allan

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack and Allan,

What spring rates are you running front and rear, and how do they compare to stock? How much did you lower the cars, and do you have any issues with jounce? I appreciate that you guys are flushing the suspension out for the rest of us.

I'm currently looking around for a black SRT with track pack, leather and touring package. If my GTS isn't started soon, I may save $40K and get an SRT, then put the MCS on and go play at the track.

OP
OP
J

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
500/800 and approx 1". That was the initial starting point.

Last edited:

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any pics of the new stance? BTW, the red seats look awesome. Congrats on the sleek ride!!

Reaction score

Jack, Allan and VenomV

Sorry for the delayed responses here, I have been extremely sick last few days and got behind. Here is the finished stance, We went with 5/8" front and 1" rear. I still believe that (on 90%) of the tracks (occasional use) and street the 500/800 are the correct choice. We did add 25# to the front canisters 225# total just to try that for you.

Thanks, see you soon.

rw99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm currently looking around for a black SRT with track pack, leather and touring package. If my GTS isn't started soon, I may save $40K and get an SRT, then put the MCS on and go play at the track.
But then your friends don't get to slobber all over a Stryker Red GTS!!! So selfish.

On the other hand, go find that black SRT and drive Seca with me at the end of the month...

Rich

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But then your friends don't get to slobber all over a Stryker Red GTS!!! So selfish.

On the other hand, go find that black SRT and drive Seca with me at the end of the month...

Rich

Life's too short to wait for the perfect color, I want to drive! I'm holding out until the end of the month, really want that Stryker Red. If it's in Frame as promised by SRT by then, I'll stick with the order. But if it's not gonna happen, I see a badass Venom Black SRT in my near future. How's that for positive spin? LOL

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jack, Allan and VenomV

Sorry for the delayed responses here, I have been extremely sick last few days and got behind. Here is the finished stance, We went with 5/8" front and 1" rear. I still believe that (on 90%) of the tracks (occasional use) and street the 500/800 are the correct choice. We did add 25# to the front canisters 225# total just to try that for you.

Thanks, see you soon.

BBBBBBBAD to the BONE! Agree, ride height is just right. 10 seconds just around the corner...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi