Garage Floors...

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone know of a company that can do garage floors similar to Floorguard? They don't have a dealer in NC. Also, if I put this in the wrong forum, sorry. Please relocate for me. Any of you have floors like this (granite)?

Floorguard, Inc.

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a compound they put down. After it is dry, it is non-slippery, non-abrasive, and any fluids (oil, gas, etc) simply wipe up with a paper towel. The company is based in Illinois but has offices around the USA (but NOT in NC :(

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
TheCompleteGarage has a location in Lake Norman, NC. Not sure how far away that is to you. I have not used them personally but I've heard nothing but good feedback about their garage floor coatings. I'm doing my own floor over the next week or two and will document the process. The only problem with granite or colors with lots of fleck in it is that if you drop a screw, you'll never find it without a magnet. But they look incredible and if done properly will last a lifetime.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have 100% two part epoxy(an industrial coating), you should be able to find supplier/installer in your area. 8 1/2 yrs old an looks almost as good as new

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
^^ I did it for my personal garage and for my business garage. Roll base color(blue, grey, red, etc...) lay sprinkles, Lay gloss over it. Really easy... Just make sure you remember where you layed gloss and where you didn't and to not miss any spots.

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
vette2viper, that system is an "epoxy vinyl chip system. I'm a distributor for decorative concrete products in Concord, NC. I actually have a great contractor located in Greensboro, NC that installs all of our systems, including epoxy/urethane systems. PM me if you would like his info.

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vette2viper, that system is an "epoxy vinyl chip system. I'm a distributor for decorative concrete products in Concord, NC. I actually have a great contractor located in Greensboro, NC that installs all of our systems, including epoxy/urethane systems. PM me if you would like his info.

You have a PM...thanks

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone know of a company that can do garage floors similar to Floorguard? They don't have a dealer in NC. Also, if I put this in the wrong forum, sorry. Please relocate for me. Any of you have floors like this (granite)?

Floorguard, Inc.

Try these guys Locations

I used them on my floor, it looks great. The big advantage is you can drive on it after only 24 hours of installation