Gary Almond

Robsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just added a second Viper to our garage last night.

If you ever need a car transported, please consider using Gary Almond. He drove from Michigan to California in record time to get our red SRT in the garage before Christmas.

He tells me that he drove 18 hours yesterday to meet our requested delivery date. The car was in perfect condition and he called me every day with a progress report. I strongly recommend his services.

Also, a quick thanks to the former owner, Chuck Miller, for taking such good care of this car... it is a red '04 with less than 4000 miles and it still looks showroom new. It also looks good next to our '01 sapphire ACR.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He's the only one I'll use. Gary is a great guy, and he really cares about the cars that he transports. That's a lot more than I can say for any other transport service I've used.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary is the ONLY one to transport my Viper and many other's as well!

He's proven himself time and time again! :2tu:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all of you for the kind words! I've made so many friends transporting your cars and appreciate your support! I can't really call this "work" when I'm treated so well by all of you!

Rob, it was great meeting you and your wife. Please thank her for the great cookies she made for me--it really put me in the Christmas spirit!