Reaction score
As of May 2010:
32,981 Miles
1950.186 Gallons
=
16.912 mpg

Or by Graph:
You must be registered for see images attach

* - PS2-C1 should be PS1-C1, just too lazy to rewrite...

Last edited:

vipergtspa

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have no idea what kind of gas milage I am getting because I am to busy having so much fun driving the viper.

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
60 miles with 11 gallons the other day (drivers training - track) ...

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper can get good mileage if you drive a steady 60-65 mph which is very boring, relatively speaking. It's torture in a car like the Viper. It's fine when you are running on fumes in an unfamiliar area; I've never run out of gas in it like I did in my 300C.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Driving 80-90mph I got 23mpg... it would have been higher if I didn't have to slow down so much for idiots that don't pass and get over when they are done (passing 1mph faster than the car next to them).

On my way home from northern MI to southern MI, I averaged almost 30mpg doing 80-90mph. Trying to figure out how it pulled that off. I am wondering if it was mostly downhill or something. I usually net around 24mpg at highway speeds.

Nick

Just out of curiosity.... do either of you remember which gear you were mostly in to get that much of a difference at the same speed? Also, which Gen are you driving? Looks like Zentenk has a Gen II.

jman2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Went to pick up my GEN3 and got 450km on a tank and a half of gas. Dunno what that is in mpg or what not, but i was in 6th gear 1100 rpm avg 110km/h

i was laughing all the way home cause the rear view mirror was distorted because of the rawness of the car!

Man i love this thing....But my neck is sore, little price to pay for such driving punishment/pleasure

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

J

TheMilkman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper is a Hybrid.

It burns Gas and Rubber. :headbang:

I did check the gas mileage when heading up into the Rocky Mountains last weekend. I got 16mpg going up (with a VERY heavy foot) and 18mpg coming back down, going more traffic speeds. I find those values acceptable for an average.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got back from a two day trip in the Viper. Got 25.8 mpg going 75 with the A/C on. :D That's only a mile or two per gallon less than my 4-******. :lmao:

white out

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity.... do either of you remember which gear you were mostly in to get that much of a difference at the same speed? Also, which Gen are you driving? Looks like Zentenk has a Gen II.

I spend most of the time in 6th, speed fluctuates between 80-90mph. But portions of the drive were two lane highway, 55mph. So there were a few 3rd gear WOT pulls to 80mph to pass. Air was on the entire time.
'99 ACR, catless/b&b cbe.

Over the weekend had a very spirited 500mile drive with Gallardo an 996TT. Average speed in the upper 90's, a few pulls beyond 150. Viper netted the best mpg. :headbang:

Nick

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have concluded that it is pointless for me to figure the Viper gas mileage. It would be too hard to factor in the fun factor, as well as the attitude improvement I get every time I drive it....

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was probably about 5 miles from running out of gas the first day I got my baby !! It's a V10, gas milage shouldn't even be a thought !! I know I didn't think of it my first day, and still don't. I always fill her up at half now..LOL !! That's my gas mileage gauge.

'93 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have concluded that it is pointless for me to figure the Viper gas mileage. It would be too hard to factor in the fun factor, as well as the attitude improvement I get every time I drive it....

:2tu: I agree 100%