Gateway VCA Fall Cruise Pics

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On sunday Oct. 28 the Gateway VCA held it's fall cruise to Taum Sauk Mountain State Park.

Taum Sauk Mountain is the highest point in the state of Missouri.
It was certified as such by Dan Govero's Engineering Firm (Dan is a Gateway VCA Member).

The cruise covered a little over 200 miles rountrip. After a few restroom stops on the way there (some people admitted to having a few too many beers the night before), we arrived at the park.

The weather gods gave us a beautiful day, sunny and upper 60 degree temps.
Everyone had brought a picnic basket style lunch and Mods to our cars were discussed while we enjoyed the day and the food.

You must be registered for see images

After enjoying some time at the park and the some picture taking we headed back towards St.Louis via a different route.
The leaves on the trees were in full color giving us a beautiful array of shades of red, yellow and brown (with a little green still on some trees).

After another pit stop (I never realized how often some people need to go, hahaha), we stopped for dinner at a bar & grill called Case & Bucks. After some more Viper talk everyone bid each other farewell and went their separate ways to go home.

Here's a link to all the pics.
A big thank you to Dan Govero for sending me copies of his pics as I forgot to bring the camera.

Gateway VCA Fall Cruise Pics

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte