Gen 1 Rebuilt cylinder heads forsale.

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a set of stock Rebuilt gen 1 cylinder heads forsale in the classifieds. $800 or best.

Thanks,

Robert:usa:

ruckdr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean "rebuilt" ? What all has been done?
Send me some pictures, my email below.
Thanks,

OP
OP
S

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
ruckdr,

They are all boxed up ready to ship. I had someone here in Phoenix that wanted them but sold the car last week. The machine shop that did them told me they replaced all the valve seals with better that stock seals.Replaced couple of valves and replaced some valve springs that were borderline. If you would like to talk to the machine shop let me know and i will PM you the details. The deck surface was in great shape so we didn't mil them. If you still want pics let me know and i will come up with them.

Robert

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would a machine shop replace some of the valves and some of the springs? Why not just replace all of them at one time? I am no mechanic but that would make more sense. No flame intended, just an observation.

OP
OP
S

SilverSnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
When you have a your heads rebuilt the machine shop checks all the springs for seat pressure. If a spring, say is under the factory specs it gets replaced. On the valves there is an area called the margin (spell) if the margin is beyond factory specs they get replaced. These heads are completely rebuild to factory specs. Valve job and all .

Like i said before if anyone would like to talk to the machine shop about these heads and what work has been done to them LET me know.

Robert