Gen 1 VS Gen 2 - Where does the extra 50 horsepower come from?

OP
OP
N

NatRT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At least you spelled everything correctly this time.

Your unnecessary personal attack aside, you ask some pretty stupid questions....and you can now count on me to be there to comment on every one of 'em.

Need I say more???

Reaction score
Your unnecessary personal attack aside, you ask some pretty stupid questions....and you can now count on me to be there to comment on every one of 'em.
***.....kettle....black??? I'm sure you get my point. :) So I guess YOU can count on ME to clean up after you. :)

You were out of line in your first post...whether or not you admit it. No points this round. ( :) )

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nat- To answer your question and get the Gen 1 to perform as a Gen 2.a) You need to upgrade or open up your exhaust as stated above. b)To increase your compression you need to add the Roller Rockers and pushrods. c)Filters and Smooth Tubes and the Vec1 Fuel Air Modulator from Roe Racing. If you call Sean Roe @ Roe Racing he will explain it in detail, plus he can confirm it from experience. My guess is you can get it done for between 3-5 grand depending on how much you labor you do yourself.

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a stupid question and I dont think he was out of line at all. If Nat made an attack on him in anohter thread then payback's a *****. Grow a pair of **** there Nat and/or ****

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc