Gen 1 with as differance

OP
OP
V

VIPER COLIN UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for all the kind replies, I will try and post more photo,s of the build, but have over 500. :):)

the engine is GEN 1, with gen 3 intake and valve covers, ported head, gen 3 intake valves, T & D roller rockers, bigger cam, alternator moved, power steering pump removed, under drive pulleys, aluminium flywheel, Quaife sequential box. Modified wiring harness to run a gen 2 crate motor PCM, the list goes on

denniskgb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Very impressive. You have some talent along with $$$. The combination of the two just worked out perfectly well.

OP
OP
V

VIPER COLIN UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very Very impressive. You have some talent along with $$$. The combination of the two just worked out perfectly well.

It didn't take as much $$$$ as people may expect, which is just as well as i am not a wealthy man :):). I designed, fabricated, painted, assembled it myself, and spent a bit of time sourcing parts as cost effective as i could.

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
That is nuts and awesome. Definitely a labor of love. Makes me really want to put a comp coupe front on my gen 3...

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very impressive conversion. I know others have made Gen 1 coupes, but you went all out. Nice colors as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21