Gen 2 Stock Side Sills

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a used pair sitting around collecting dust. I was wondering what these are worth, since I see a variety of prices. They don't have the heat shields, and have a chip, but other than that they are in good condition (no dents or anything). I'm deciding on whether I should sell or keep.

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Steve, I would say you can get about $600 for them used. However one of the biggest factors on side sills are the color. If it is yellow you might as well bring it to a scarp yard. i wish you could tag people in posts like on facebook. "TAG KNGSNK"

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My buddy is looking for side sills for his steel grey RT/10. They will be painted anyway. If their in good condition I'm sure my frined would be interested. Let me know if you decide to sell.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
600? I see them everywhere for like 1000-1300.

What they are selling for, and what people are asking are two completly different things.

I think $800 or so. Keep in mind they are going to cost a bunch to ship. I don't the chip hurts the value much.

-Tim

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THe color doesn't matter. Any good body shop can paint them. How bad you want to keep them can determine your asking price. Also the ones for 1,300 probably have heat sheilds which would make a difference to me.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Figure a price to sell them for yet?

I already expressed interest in them Martin, never hurts to have a spare set.
Trade him your rear gears for them.