Gen 3 supercharger tuning

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
does any one know a good tuner near new jersey i been to few places wasted money but no good still not right and a flat spot around 3ooorpms

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send your dyno run to Dan at DC Performance. He can flash a PCM for you. I know it sounds like mail order tuning shouldn't work but if you tell Dan what you have he can probably tune it for you.

Viper Specialty in upstate (way upstate) NY can also help.

OP
OP
L

limitless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
problem is i got the fuel system from roeracing so i didnt have that mess above the brake cyliner from the paxton set up and sean at roe sent me tunes via email while i was on the dyno but stilll no good $800 later for the dyno rental

Reaction score
So you bought a VEC from Sean? Generally they need to be tuned for every condition you see on the road to get it smoothed out and most of the time that means on the road tuning. You should familiarize yourself with the software and try to work with it yourself. Taking to the dyno will most times just frustrate you till the on road tuning is complete. I don't know anyone in your area that has a lot of experience with this.

There are a couple good guys on the other Viper forum from Jersey with the Roe and a VEC that could probably help you out also.