Gen 4 power pedals quit???

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello!

Yes I searched. Anyone have any tips to chase down why my power pedals quit working?? 2008 Coupe. I have Maxcare and it goes in Monday for new Oil lines and a seal but now this!! I was going to let the dealership know Monday when I drop it off, but any advice would be great. Fuse etc. At least I can point them in the right direction so they don't do something crazy to repair it.

Thanks!

-Tim

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would let them know today if not tomorrow if possible. Give them the heads up on the problem so if the tech needs to he can research it a bit. I personally have not had the issue with my car so I unfortunately don;t have any troubleshooting for you. :( Good luck and let them know a.s.a.p.

OP
OP
T

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Point. I will do that tomorrow morning! Would also like any tips as well!

Thanks for the help!

-Tim

v10viperbox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know that the switch itself had died on my Gen 3 it was really not that strong when they showed it to me after putting the new one in. It was a pretty simple swap for my guy.

02viperacr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i had a fuse go out. in the fuse box there are two rows of mini fuses. the lighter fuse runs the pedals also 20 amp mini fuse. if you are standing on the drivers side looking at the fuse box the row closest to the engine second fuse back from fire wall is the fuse to check.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang