Gen IV Billet Aluminum Pulleys

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does anyone make a nice, quality set of billet aluminum pulleys for the 08-10 Engines? Are they the same as the 04-06s motors?

I am mainly looking for a crank, water pump and alternator pulleys in stock size and powdercoated. Like the benefit of the free 10-15 hp at +5000rpm because of the lower weight and also how they could add the extra look to the engine bay. :D

Thanks,
Tiago.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And forgot to ask, How dificult would be to remove the stock ones and install the new ones? Also what are the torque specs. for all three of those? thanks, again folks.

Last edited:

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like to know about this as well. I note that the stock bolts in the center of the pulleys (sp?) on the front of the motor on my '08 are a bit corroded.

OP
OP
V

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would like to know about this as well. I note that the stock bolts in the center of the pulleys (sp?) on the front of the motor on my '08 are a bit corroded.

Never looked at the bolts on mine but probably will look the same as yours. I believe that is only normal "corrosion" anyways.
A set of lightweight pulleys can look great in any engine and ours will be no different, even if the stock bolts have to be reused. Would prefer some ARP bolts on mine for that awesome dress up!

I believe that the Gen IV Engines deserve a set of those and was surprised I could not find anything online being sold atm. :(

Last edited:

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never looked at the bolts on mine but probably will look the same as yours. I believe that is only normal "corrosion" anyways.
A set of lightweight pulleys can look great in any engine and ours will be no different, even if the stock bolts have to be reused. Would prefer some ARP bolts on mine for that awesome dress up!

I believe that the Gen IV Engines deserve a set of those and was surprised I could not find anything online being sold atm. :(

This is it exactly! My engine is like new and very pristine. The heads of the bolts at the center of the pulleys on the front of the motor just have some light corrosion. The V-10 Monster powerplant is just so beautiful that some nice alloy or other special bolts would really dress things up. I am actually surprised that the aftermarket has not come up with something here. JonB? Dan at DC?

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One of the prominent vendors over at VTCOA is selling sets for the SRT RAMs. The website claims they are comings soon.......

EDIT: I saw that you are inquiring about Gen IV, I suppose some pieces may carry over.

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is it exactly! My engine is like new and very pristine. The heads of the bolts at the center of the pulleys on the front of the motor just have some light corrosion. The V-10 Monster powerplant is just so beautiful that some nice alloy or other special bolts would really dress things up. I am actually surprised that the aftermarket has not come up with something here. JonB? Dan at DC?

Our IVs deserve the same quality set that the Gen 1, 2 and 3 have. Also believe that it could be a great bolt on for extra power and to free the engine a little bit more, especially when added with headers, etc..
Oh, well, All we can do is to wait...

OP
OP
V

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a complete set for my Gen 2. really nice stuff.... Looks like they have Gen 3 also.
Might contact them or cross-reference pulley sizes betweeen Gen 3 and 4

http://www.marchperf.com/pg46.html

I visited their page before. What I also like is that their pulleys are stock size and powdercoated as well. So, no change in alternator voltage keeping things stock, lighter and adding the great looks.
Did you notice anything powerwise when you rev the mortor because of the less pulley/acessory drag? Post some pics of your setup if you can...
Will also be contacting them to see if some of the gen 3s pulley will fit the 4s.

OP
OP
V

V10lover

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One of the prominent vendors over at VTCOA is selling sets for the SRT RAMs. The website claims they are comings soon.......

EDIT: I saw that you are inquiring about Gen IV, I suppose some pieces may carry over.

You must be registered for see images

WOOWW! That is gorgeus!! Cant even be compared to those stock brick ones that look like were made of iron.
Even the Ram trucks have that available and a 08-10 viper does not. I hope some of those pieces do carry over.

Barrels

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those March pulleys would look great in my 03. Does anyone make a billet underdrive pulley that would match it?

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I visited their page before. What I also like is that their pulleys are stock size and powdercoated as well. So, no change in alternator voltage keeping things stock, lighter and adding the great looks.
Did you notice anything powerwise when you rev the mortor because of the less pulley/acessory drag? Post some pics of your setup if you can...
Will also be contacting them to see if some of the gen 3s pulley will fit the 4s.

Can't say for sure. They went on a brand new "built" engine...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950