GEN IV News Anyone?...Anyone?...

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There should be both a coupe and 'vert in '08. The big changes to the skin of the car won't come until the gen 4 in 10/2009.

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about colors? Wonder if they'll start the 08 coupe in blue/white and then graduate into other colors as they have done in the past? Hmmmmm...

Do we know if there will be an '08 coupe?
Definitely. The preproduction builds were split almost evenly between coupes and vert's. Haven't seen a color list but I'm sure there will be plenty of choices. Since it's going to be a very long model year it will be intersting to see what they come up with for new colors and "special" model variants.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about colors? Wonder if they'll start the 08 coupe in blue/white and then graduate into other colors as they have done in the past? Hmmmmm...

Do we know if there will be an '08 coupe?
Definitely. The preproduction builds were split almost evenly between coupes and vert's. Haven't seen a color list but I'm sure there will be plenty of choices. Since it's going to be a very long model year it will be intersting to see what they come up with for new colors and "special" model variants.

We know colors, plaques and leather stitchings is what makes the Viper so special. :rolleyes:

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
[/QUOTE]

We know colors, plaques and leather stitchings is what makes the Viper so special. :rolleyes:

[/QUOTE]

At least he is honest. Who would buy a 97 in Red and not the blue/white? Someone who cares less about model year and color...

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So are they going to take all the SRT's they couldn't sell and reconfigure them.....

I was thinking the same thing. If it is just body panels then maybe . But if it is engine and drivetrain components etc, I doubt it. Besides dont the cars already have vins which in turn tell the year?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine