Gen V ACR - Leaked as a Toy??

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Came across this new Gen V toy.

Very ACR'ish with park bench wing, adjustable suspension, SSG coloured, different wheels, and of course a monstrous "2 piece turbo engine" sticking out of the hood for those who complained about the power. There is even a video showing the adjustable suspension.

You must be registered for see images

http://youtu.be/v2yiNBoo4UE

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Off-road!! Geat for those times when you get stuck in the gravel trap. LOL

OP
OP

345s-bspinnin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All joking aside, that front splitter does look good on that Gen V front bumper. The smoked front head lights make it look much more menacing.

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That rear wing doesn't look very functional at all. I'd be surprised if a true Gen V ACR wing looked much different than the current Gen IV one, with all the fluid dynamics modeling that went into it.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you'll be surprised when they announce that the ACR will have the SSG.
;)

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMHO and listening very closely to Ralph's between the lines comments, the only thing that will prevent an ACR from being put into production is the total financial collapse of SRT. As for looks and function - SRT went to an awful lot of effort to engineer/style the R to closely resemble the street car and still give the desired aero and mechanical grip preformance. So, the ACR will look like the R which looks like the street car. Compromises will be necessary for curb clearence, street surface conditions, etc. However, as it is an ACR, the compromises will be minimal. The only thing I'm betting against is a rear mounted trans as the R has. :2tu:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang