Gen V ACR!!!!!!

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Too bad it's a photoshop, but looks hot!!!!

Attachments

• Viper Acr.jpg
    Viper Acr.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 514

ArnarFB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats awesome but the stripes Im sure on the Gen V will not replicate the 09-10 style.

Most likely not, mainly because of the difference in hood design... but still fun seeing how an ACR might look like :D

Can't wait to see the real thing.

TonyCool

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks nice but I prefer this one by ArnarFB

You must be registered for see images

I don't think the gen5 hood favors side stripes.

BigDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks nice but I prefer this one by ArnarFB

You must be registered for see images

I don't think the gen5 hood favors side stripes.

Forgive me for this, but this looks like a car someone with a Guy Harvey tank top, solid gold Rolex, and a Dale Earnhardt tattoo would drive. What is happening to the Viper nation? These Godaweful tacky mods need to end. Give me the Dolphin Viper over this any day. (BTW I like the Gen V)

On a side note, and no, I am not "hating" as some of the less educated would say, the first photo looks very tame. Can someone take the GTS-R and photo shop the ACR paint scheme on it??? That would be gorgeous IMO.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
whatever they do with the ACR please give the Viper back its fog lights and maybe give it some more appropriate headlights. The fogs would add some menace to its front end that is lost with the small, far apart headlights and lack of fogs. The ACR should look like a street version of the GTSR as others have said. The headlights dont bother me as much on the GTSR because the fogs just bring it all together.