Gen V black with silver stripes

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black rules! Not such a fan of the black rims on it though.

Here's a shot Ralph tweeted.
You must be registered for see images attach

mnc2886

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black suits this car well. Silver stripes look good too. However, I'm starting to wonder if they scratched the SRT hood all together. I would have thought we would've seen by now. I'm not 100% certain, but those look like the track-pak wheels...the only Gen V wheels that look good IMO.

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they came from testing on a high speed track, all the cars probably had a roll cage. A roll cage is required by most high speed tracks, if not by SRT for pure safety reasons. I like the idea of "drive to the track, do some high speed testing and drive home." Even if it is from Michigan to Texas and back.:rolaugh:

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black suits this car well. Silver stripes look good too. However, I'm starting to wonder if they scratched the SRT hood all together. I would have thought we would've seen by now. I'm not 100% certain, but those look like the track-pak wheels...the only Gen V wheels that look good IMO.

It is interesting that the SRT hood has not appeared yet. As I recall, there was a slide showing one at the intro and one in the background on one of the film strips and that's all. You'd think that there would be some high speed testing going on as the SRT Viper is likely to be tracked or at least intended for the folks who want a basic car to be regularly tracked. dunno:

SSGViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only reason black looks better on this car is because it hides/masks that hideous mouth.

I'm so glad we wont have to worry about tire rub with 32" mud terrains.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Matt, get the black rims ;)

Ron

Ron, we're actually leaning towards the GTS rims with the spoke pockets painted black. Actually starting to think about skipping the stripes. If we go with stripes I want either the gunmetal or that dark blue color from the roof of the race version.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it suits the beast but still that wheel gap is immense they need to fix it!

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Agree on the color. Was never a black/silver stripes fan but it looks ok on the this car(Gen V).
BTW, according to RG, the SRT hood is supposed to be out next week.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery