Gen V Design Concept

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Check out these pics (I know they're not good quality but the glass on the frame is too reflective). Ralph Giles, head of design at Chrysler brought them to the NE Zone Rendezvous for the club to auction off. I won the auction and had the prints framed. They are supposedly one of one copies. The pics represent what a Gen V could look like. Prints are signed by Ralph. I think the design is very cool. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Please sign the "Please sign this petition!!!!" thread and save the Viper

Attachments

• CIMG2428.jpg
    CIMG2428.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 336
  • CIMG2429.jpg
    CIMG2429.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 367
  • CIMG2430.jpg
    CIMG2430.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 337

Red Coachwhip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first one looks like a Gen II evolution, while the second and third ones look more like they're blending cues from a Gen IV and a Comp Coupe. I like the latter ones the most... specially the rear. Thanks for sharing them.:2tu:

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Pic 1 looks like a Gen II Viper mated with Speed Racer's Mach 5.

Pic 2 looks like a Maserati redesign of a Gen IV hiney.

Pic 3 looks like it doesn't have time for any of your foolishness.

Overall, I like it.

OP
OP
V

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All three are actually the same design prepared by the same designer. This was one of Ralph's favorites I believe, but there must have been others as well. The third shot of the front of the car clearly indicates this is a take no prisoners kind of car. I'll bet a Vette owner whould absolutely S@@t himself if this came up behind him. :D

Jeff Lemke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. I've been fascinated with car design since I was a kid and Ralph is hands down the designer I respect and admire the most. I think Bill Mitchell, Harley Earl, Chuck Jordon and others don't hold a candle to his talent. I've met him a couple times and he's a super great guy. Keep 'em coming, Ralph!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, fantastic! I fear, however, there may be no Gen V, but if therer is, please, God, let it look like those pictures!:2tu:

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THe front end needs something but I just cant put my finger on it but the rest of it looks great.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you don't mind, I darkened the first one so everyone can see the details a little more. This thing is above and beyond what I had drawn!

You must be registered for see images

--RS

cash84

Viper Owner
Reaction score
great drawing one the first one but honestly would hope the next gen won't look like that. starting to look like a space ship.

First Strike

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This design has Lamborghini (Murceilago) written all over it, However I do like it very much. If this design or even close is ever produced, I will be first in line.

Check out these pics (I know they're not good quality but the glass on the frame is too reflective). Ralph Giles, head of design at Chrysler brought them to the NE Zone Rendezvous for the club to auction off. I won the auction and had the prints framed. They are supposedly one of one copies. The pics represent what a Gen V could look like. Prints are signed by Ralph. I think the design is very cool. :2tu:

You must be registered for see images attach
[/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Please sign the "Please sign this petition!!!!" thread and save the Viper

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks real good. But how close to concept can Dodge keep it? Seems like since the GenIII they've back off a bit from their DODGE DIFFERENT stance.

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
love the butt but hate the front...but I back of the car is what everyone would be seeing, so it is a yes for me..LOL