Generation 5 Viper New York

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Everyone;

If you have not picked up on the unveiling on the VCA website we have now confirmed the SRT party will be April 04th 2012 in the SOHO district of New York. The event has been planned for ALL of the owners in the Viper Nation. The new Viper will be an SRT brand, the personnel responsible for the Viper Gen 5 will be in attendance so you do not want to miss the special advance unveiling for our members.

I know that several members for Western Canada have already confirmed with me that they are planning to attend. I will be reviewing flights etc next week after which I will send the details along.

Our fellow members from the New York area have already extended an invitation to the crazy Cannucks that may attend to join their group; other events will be planned, including a cruise of the Harbour.

Set aside April 04th 2012 for the SRT Viper Nation party.

SRT has also confirmed that existing Viper Nation Members will be given first priority in the build schedule for the new car.

Call or email if you need other details.

Cheers,

Jim

mikerae

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey vippy, i am thinking of attending, let me know what your plans for flight and where you are staying. we should drive and take our cars in the trailers ?

OP
OP
V

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike;

We are flying to Newark Airport; the host hotel, which has been arranged by our National Secretary Bobby C is booking fast; if you can make the decision now I would do so. If you visit the members only forums there are lots of details.

The hotel is the Sheraton Lincoln Harbour Hotel; reservations 1 800 325 3535 code Viper Club of America; site try http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property or google the hotel.

The VCA is also hosting a dinner party at the Hotel on the Thursday night; should be a blast!!

Keep in touch

Jim