GenI Stroker Kits? Are there any out there? Need Info Please

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to look into this as an option.

My car is currently not stock. It's a GenI of course and for the most part it is what I will call a GenI that has been GenII-ized (lack of a better word). Bottom end is stock and I'm running the 708 cam (Harland Sharp RR's). I've had some head work done, Red top injectors, 65mm TB's, 3" randomtech, Borla headers (1st style) and you know Blah Blah ETC. It's dynoed 490/520 at the rear so it's basically an everyday 11 second street driven car. I did that mod 2 years ago and 10k miles later-No problems whatsoever. I'm completely satisfied for what it is. Those numbers are by no means one to brag about but compared to how it was stock....Well you know what I mean. It will hold its own.

I want to stay naturally aspirated so... No power adder suggestions please. I know there are many other forms of power adders out there but……. I want to keep it simple!

I want to know/learn a little about Stroker motors.

What Kits or? Parts are out there?

What is the offset grind and what rods/pistons do people use? I know dimensionally the GenI and GenII are the same. Cubic inch/Bore/Stroke everything is the same.

I've heard of the 510 but is there bigger? Or just better yet what works best?

Any GenI strokers out there! Could I be the First?

OP
OP
V

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Spray

Thanks

That is a start. Wow 535 !

The pics are a genII motor so... I will call to see if they can do a genI. The genI's cylinders are sleeved and are of different design than that of a GenII.

OP
OP
V

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave (from Ohio) has a stroker on his white/blue RT/10.
I bought my blower from him.

Can you get in touch with Dave or? Who did it ?

Any info will be greatly appreciated. I've done a few search's

I can't seem to find much details

OP
OP
V

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks

Oh by the way I would like to compliment you on your car. It's a sweet looking ride with power to boot.

I use this pic of yours in my collection of great Viper pics

3114viper_38.jpg

Very Nice!