George St, Newfoundland.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any Newfoundland Viper owners want to go for a beer on the street this weekend!!!!. I am over for a week, doing a demolition job in Holyrood.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NS - Good thing you are not building things and only knocking things down. Wont matter how much you drink! :D

Be sure to post some pics of the area! Most dont know how pretty the area is! :2tu:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey I was "Screeched" last time I was there in St. Johns. I still have the certificate somewhere. Good thing I was pissed to the gills and the fish was frozen! :)

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NS - Good thing you are not building things and only knocking things down. Wont matter how much you drink! :D
Yes you're rigth Rob. I tried the building thing. It did'nt work for me, just ask Janet. And there is more fun in destroying things! :D

Be sure to post some pics of the area! Most dont know how pretty the area is! :2tu:
It is very picturesque . I forgot my camara, I'll get some next time.

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coloviper
So, you're an honorary Newfoundlander?!!! If you can't remember it, you did it the right way.:) I was Screeched in 15 years ago. I must have liked kisssing the Cod , as I ended up marrrying a Newfie ;).

Last edited:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep, the engineering company I was part owner, director and VP of Engineering for, was bought by a local company there on The Rock. Our first meeting was in St. Johns and boy did we party through that first director meeting. Hit every little bar down on whatever street that was downtown. It was a good time. Then flying out the fog rolled in and that was where I sat for hours and hours and hours. Good friend of mine is part owner of Iceberg Beer there in Newfoundland.

And I thought us guys who grew up in Saskatchewan were hicks? Ha! Ha! Ha! Had a great time none the less and would go back to visit in a heart beat. Our little dogs still like to chew on the little Puffin bird stuffed animals I brought back for them after my boat ride in the bay looking at lcebergs.