Georgia guys.....how was the racing today???

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Tony, Where were you today? I drove to Atlanta to meet up with you guys. Did you get *******? I left about 3pm because I had a long drive back. It was a blast at the Mopar meet. I sucked at my 1/4 mile times, but oh well..more pratice. I hope the GA region post pics soon!

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did not participate (currently Viper-less) but I do have pictures of the Vipers in attendance. E-mail me if you would like me to send them to you.

Surly 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks, to all who organized the Atlanta Dragway event for Georgia and surrounding area viper owners. What a great day it was, although abbreviated for me. By the time I had to leave at 2:30, we had 11 vipers in attendance! Having never run my 2000 RT/10 before, I wasn't sure what it would do. Pete Mansolillo assured me though that I would be in the 12's like falling off a greased log. After some red tape about running my car with it's top open were overcome (creative politicking, I settled down and turned in a 12.005 et in the 1/4 mile! Guys, I had a great time and can't wait until the next event with y'all. Be it drag racing or track days, the Georgia VCA chapter is a great group of guys who got it going on!

Thanks again,

Surly 1

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960