Get those Sapphire Snakes for sale in Spring of '08

1Need4Speed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey thats MY car...and MY house!:omg:

Except for the last pic.

You can go both ways with the Sapphire car (stripes or no stripes) but I get more compliments at car shows because it doesn't have the stripes.

I think its a personal thing but if you get the ACR then you gots to get the stripes! IMO:2tu:

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've got a Sapphire GTS with stripes. There was 3 Sapphire cars out of 13 Vipers at our Revelstoke Rally this month. Colors were about the same on all 3. One had quite a few rock chips on the front. I use a front bra to keep the rock chips from ruining my paint too fast. This picture was taken on a cloudy day.

You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

As far as driving my Viper, I've had it insured for 5 weeks and added 10,000mi. to the odometer. I had my 98 GTS insured for 4 weeks and put 9,000mi. on it, July. I love driving the car so much that if I have half and excuse I'll put 450mi. on it before I go to sleep! I never drive it "around town", only on the highway. Highway miles don't wear the car as much as city miles. 90% of the engines wear is done while warming up so once I've warmed it up off I go. I put over 200,000mi. on my Ford pick up because they'r higway miles. It still starts up right away. I'm up to 30,000mi. on my Sapphire car now. Hopefully I'll be enjoying another 3,000 or so before I park it for the winter. My all-weather Stealth R/T TT has 30,000mi. added to it during the last year and a half and that's the car I drive during the winter and summer. I also drive the wife's Escape and a few other of my cars, but they're not my favorites.

Ted

Blade Runner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6033Stealth_Viper.jpg

ACR GTS RT/10 they are all wonderful in Sapphire Blue. The additional plus of being the best and fastest of all the viper colors is you can show some attitude.
6033PICT0083.JPG

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a Sapphire GTS with stripes. There was 3 Sapphire cars out of 13 Vipers at our Revelstoke Rally this month. Colors were about the same on all 3. One had quite a few rock chips on the front. I use a front bra to keep the rock chips from ruining my paint too fast. This picture was taken on a cloudy day.

You must be registered for see images
[/URL][/IMG]

As far as driving my Viper, I've had it insured for 5 weeks and added 10,000mi. to the odometer. I had my 98 GTS insured for 4 weeks and put 9,000mi. on it, July. I love driving the car so much that if I have half and excuse I'll put 450mi. on it before I go to sleep! I never drive it "around town", only on the highway. Highway miles don't wear the car as much as city miles. 90% of the engines wear is done while warming up so once I've warmed it up off I go. I put over 200,000mi. on my Ford pick up because they'r higway miles. It still starts up right away. I'm up to 30,000mi. on my Sapphire car now. Hopefully I'll be enjoying another 3,000 or so before I park it for the winter. My all-weather Stealth R/T TT has 30,000mi. added to it during the last year and a half and that's the car I drive during the winter and summer. I also drive the wife's Escape and a few other of my cars, but they're not my favorites.

Ted

Wow, you really drive your car. I thought that I was bad!

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You don't need an acr.Too stiff anyway.Eibach springs,adjust the shocks,add acr oil no cooler bypass ,baffle the pan tubes and filters...... GTS Bruce