Getting a paint job, to change color... or to not change color? That IS the question!

Repaint options

• Red with stripes

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Snakeskin Green with black stripes and wheels Razor H wheels

Votes: 18 69.2%

• Total voters

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, my car has 66,000 miles which means it's around that time for a refresh coming up. I have a red 2005 convertible. I am either going to do one of two things; Repaint red and add stripes or change color to Snakeskin green with black stripes and paint my Razor H wheels black. Either way a 2008 hood will be added. I am not worried about resale value seeing how I have 66,000 miles and it's my daily driver. I am at a dead 50/50 on this....

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Getting a paint job, to change color... or to not change color? That IS the quest

i like your thinking on how to drive a viper :2tu:

dragon rider

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Getting a paint job, to change color... or to not change color? That IS the quest

Change the color and if you don't like it(who doesn't like snake'skin) paint it back red in 5 yrs. Enjoy the ride.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Change the color and if you don't like it(who doesn't like snake'skin) paint it back red in 5 yrs. Enjoy the ride.

Well said!

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i like your thinking on how to drive a viper :2tu:

If I'm gonna pay this much for a car and enjoy driving it as much as I do, it's a waste for it to sit in the garage everyday!

Doesn't sound like a bad course of action

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If you don't care about resale, then why are you asking us? Get what color you like better, cause that's the only thing that matters. Price is more or less the same.

Red Vipers are EVERYWHERE...I would get SSG, and couple that with your 08 hood, savvy car people might think it's an 08 anyways :)

Panzer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The snake skin color is awesome, but I personally cant stand those razor h wheels. They make me go crazy!!!:crazy2:
I like the 5 spoke ones the ACR's have. Get a set of them but chromed out. :scool:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go green, it will be like getting a brand new car:drive:

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The snake skin color is awesome, but I personally cant stand those razor h wheels. They make me go crazy!!!:crazy2:
I like the 5 spoke ones the ACR's have. Get a set of them but chromed out. :scool:

I agree that the ACR wheels are a much better choice and I agree that the Razor H wheels don't look good in photos but in person they aren't bad. Plus, being painted black, the design of the razor H wheels might not look too bad.

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Green/Black... Reds common LOL...........

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go with whatever makes YOU happy. Ignore everyone else's opinion. You are the one who will live with the car so do something that will make you smile:D

Ron

Synergy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

SSQ w/ ACR stripe combo... Maybe the ACR wheels along with it too! Not a fan of the H wheels. Just my 2 cents

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The razor wheels and H wheels are two different wheels. The H wheels are still my favorite wheels. Paint the car what you like best.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang