Getting a paint job, to change color... or to not change color? That IS the question!

Repaint options

• Red with stripes

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Snakeskin Green with black stripes and wheels Razor H wheels

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, my car has 66,000 miles which means it's around that time for a refresh coming up. I have a red 2005 convertible. I am either going to do one of two things; Repaint red and add stripes or change color to Snakeskin green with black stripes and paint my Razor H wheels black. Either way a 2008 hood will be added. I am not worried about resale value seeing how I have 66,000 miles and it's my daily driver. I am at a dead 50/50 on this....

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Getting a paint job, to change color... or to not change color? That IS the quest

color change will be like getting a new car, esp w/ the 08 hood

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Getting a paint job, to change color... or to not change color? That IS the quest

Honestly at 66,000 miles it is not the time to worry about resale. Do what will make you happy and what you can afford.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

change the color and dont sweat it

OP
OP
S

Supratt6s

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Honestly at 66,000 miles it is not the time to worry about resale. Do what will make you happy and what you can afford.

I understand it's what makes ME happy but it's always nice to hear outside opinions like tattoos and piercings.... lol. The crazy thing is, this car drives amazing and hasn't caused me any real problems so maybe I got lucky or these cars are really that bullet proof!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

get to it boss..:D i support it

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well then if that is the case either the red with white stripes or maybe even silver stripes.

I understand it's what makes ME happy but it's always nice to hear outside opinions like tattoos and piercings.... lol. The crazy thing is, this car drives amazing and hasn't caused me any real problems so maybe I got lucky or these cars are really that bullet proof!

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tonight I bought a 69 gto... it would be cool if it was the same color!

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

.... The crazy thing is, this car drives amazing and hasn't caused me any real problems so maybe I got lucky or these cars are really that bullet proof!

stick to basic bolt on's and they are bullet proof (mine is) :drive:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

02 rt/10, completely stock when i bought it. only added hiflows, x-pipe muffler delete, k&n filters, and sct tune. everyone well worth the :money:

on my wish list are gears, brakes and wheels; and small stuff like hid's. I'd drive this car anywhere, any distance.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score

Really take it to the next level: Street Serpent AND custom paint!

Street Serpent Aero-Body

adams_over_turbo_Medium_.JPG

bigmack339

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viper black, flat black stripes with satin black CCW=EPIC!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang