Getting Viper Home

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a way to get viper home from dealer from concord NH to auburn NH enclosed trailer. Any one know some one in my area that I can hire?

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would think the dealer could arrange that for you especially since you spent some coin with them.

Bruce

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What a logistics NIGHTMARE !
Shipping almost 23.000000000000 miles within NEW HAMPSHIRE?
SCARY, YIKES!
I know a sled-dog service in Milford, 10 miles away, that can pull it that far !

---just kidding----congrats on the Viper !

Seriously, I would hire a 4wd roll-back flat-bed for 23 miles and slap a fitted cover on it:
Welcome to John's Wrecker Service

Last edited:

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What JonB said, only I wouldn't even bother with a cover. Some might even wait for a dry day, and drive it.:omg:

Bill

OP
OP
S

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for all your help.

The local trailer guy who sells car trailers is going to help me get the viper home Saturday My dealer is awesome and has tried and offered to bring it to my house on a car carrier. But I do not want to get any salt or winter road stuff on the awesome viper.

V

Venomiss

Thanks for all your help.

The local trailer guy who sells car trailers is going to help me get the viper home Saturday My dealer is awesome and has tried and offered to bring it to my house on a car carrier. But I do not want to get any salt or winter road stuff on the awesome viper.

That is good news and congratulations on the Viper!
Just in case you didn't see this already:

New England
website

I'll PM you some contact information and hope you Viper gets home safely.
Pictures please.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
.............The local trailer guy who sells car trailers is going to help me get the viper home Saturday My dealer is awesome and has tried and offered to bring it to my house on a car carrier. But I do not want to get any salt or winter road stuff on the awesome viper.

If he has never loaded a Viper, care should be taken on:

-If his trailer options, and has a side man-door, be sure the Viper Doors dont hit the wheel-well fenders inside. BE CAREFUL in close quarters inside the trailer.

- Low, Low nose overhang may reguire boards as ramps to get the tires UP before the nose drags too badly.

- DONT pull or band or strap-down the suspension components. Aluminum bends.

- Frame has oblong holes for J-hooks or T hooks....use those.

- If he winches the car in, use a strap to those frame holes...it will probably rub the underside of the fascia, no biggie, but a chain will cause damage.....

All the other trailer rules apply even for 23 miles: E-brake on, Neutral gear, Chocks and tie-downs. I do know guys who have simply "parked" inside trailers for short drives, but emergencey braking or evasive events can cause damage if you cheat....

CONGRATS

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the car. What kind of Viper did you buy? Post some pics when you can. Also why not join the VCA? The NE region has great events and a great group of people. Many live in NH. Check us out on neviperclub.org.