Glen Cove, NY waterfront car show-- -- THIS Sunday the 26th

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
June 26, Glen Cove, NY - 8th Annual Waterfront Car Show, sponsored by Gold Coast Cruisers Inc. at Glen Cove's beautiful Morgan Park, 7AM-4PM, rain date July 17th, a show for the family, live entertainment, swimming, food, children's entertainment, raffles. Open to all show quality cars, trucks, classics, street rods, muscle cars and antiques. Info: Frank Chircop (516) 628-3776 .

This is a beautiful show is a great location on the water. Let me know if any of you plan on going.

There's usually one Ferrari owner that brings his Enzo if anyone hasn't seen one up close

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HERE'S MY GPS YOU A-HOLES!
4718bart6-thumb.gif
] DIRECTIONS: LIE Exit 39N (Glen Cove Rd.) on to Route 107N to end. (Glen Cove Fire Dept.)

Make Right turn at fire dept. At 3rd light, make left turn onto Cottage Row. First light make left, then bear right on to Landing Road. Proceed to the end of Landing Road and the Morgan Park Show Site.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4718bart6-thumb.gif
] DIRECTIONS: LIE Exit 39N (Glen Cove Rd.) on to Route 107N to end. (Glen Cove Fire Dept.)

Make Right turn at fire dept. At 3rd light, make left turn onto Whitestone Bridge North. After toll bear right onto Rte 87 over the Tapanzee Bridge. Take Cottage Row Exit. First light make left, then bear right on to Landing Road. Proceed to the end of Landing Road and the Morgan Park Show Site.

HUH???

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4718bart6-thumb.gif

Make Right turn at fire dept. At 3rd light, make left turn onto Cottage Row. First light make left, then bear right on to Landing Road. Proceed to the end of Landing Road and the Morgan Park Show Site.

Adam you have a GPS system in your butt hole? Why is that? Oh you want a greek boy to find your GPS?HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH :eek:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456