Good news, bad news-update II

riverflyer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mendocino, on the lovely North coast of California
Every time I go in the garage and see the empty hole left by the absent Viper it hurts. If it was Viper season I would be going mad by now, but instead the rivers are flooding and we are having 2" and 3" rain days several times a week.
While searching for some parts to repair the car, I started talking with a nice Viper repair man and one thing led to another, now he has bought my car as is. I could never get the insurance company to step up to cover the "diminished value" of a really cherry car that had been in a frame bending accident. For all the money we pay, that should be standard return.
Anyway, the good news is the car is being shipped back east, with all the goodies and will be reborn.
So I am in the market for a car now so any modded car owners thinking about selling, send me an email with the particulars.
I am also considerin Gen III car, but have not driven one yet. We are going car shopping later this week with the intention of driving all the "dream cars" even remotely possible. The insurance and buyout afford me a clean slate and the possiblity of change, which is very cool.
So coming from what was a very nasty life threatening situation, has been transformed into a win-win ending. Thanks again for all the support at the time of the accident and Happy New Year.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang