Good sites to buy used vipers???

Invasivore

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase my first viper. I have some understanding about the car. I am looking for a clean GTS with stripes and less than 20k on the clock. I have been checking ebay, autotrader, craigslist, viperalley, viperforums, and here. Any other suggestions on where to look?

Jeff

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome. You hit the spot. Guys (and gals) here know and love these cars.... I bought my last two from autotrader ads.. VCA classifides are priced high but these guys will deal a bit so make offers and be ready to travel. VCA club members know Vipers better than anyone!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought 2 from John Gastman at Roanoke Motors. High quality-no BS, straight shooter.

He has been one of the largest and most knowledgeable Viper dealers in the world for years. He also has one of the best (if not the best) Viper Techs.

MODERATOR EDIT: No non sponsor links please.

Silver04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hemmings and DuPount Registry are 2 sites I used during my search, along with what has already been listed. Good luck!!

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Be proactive like you are doing with this thread. Put the word out on what you're looking for and it will find you. You can buy a wanted ad on this site and keep "bumping" it in a thread. I looked at all of the above sites during my search, but held out for a VCA member car. Well worth it.