Got a Roe Supercharger? Please read

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I decided to make a group for the Roe owners as well. This way it is easier to get in touch with a bunch of folks who have similar setups with questions and answers and if anyone is looking to do the setup they have a list of folks willing to give information and help. I have sent some invites out already but if you have a Roe please feel free to join :).

http://forums.viperclub.org/group.php?groupid=5

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can I join if I was a previous Roe owner?:)

I'm sure I can be of some help regarding my old setup.

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely. I want everyone who has a Roe or with Roe experience to be part of this group. This way if someone is thinking about putting a roe on their car we have the gurus, the folks with roes, and the folks who have had roes there to comment about it :).

Last edited:

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rock on!!! Hey Simms, You need to post some pics of how those turbos are mounted over on your TT thread!! Maybe you can start a TT Owners Group!! Ha.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't have an album, so I just added one. It's pretty simple. You can upload from your computer and they are resized to fit. A couple of clicks and your good to go.:headbang:

jasontiff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I tried uploading from my FTP site and it said no-go. I had to create an album to get my photos in there.

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to research the dimensional differences between our current autorotor (2.2 ltr I believe) vs the 3.4 ltr housing. Obviously would like to get the availability for greater boost vice spinning our little blower faster. Even if it required hood clearance modifications, that would be OK to know just for planning purposes. First question to answer is the basic "can it be installed." ???

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
pretty sure if you search sean roes posts he tried it and had one on his old car. i think he couldnt get it to run well or something. i also kind of remember him having heat issues

but if you cal him, im sure he'd help you. he might even have one to sell ya

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There WAS a used larger one for sale (thru or from Sean). I had a chance to buy it and passed because I didn't know what all would be involved in swapping it over. If I remember right there would be some intake issues to deal with.

I later heard that it sold but I don't know to whom.:eater:

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I recall he had a test mule blower (just the blower) on EBAY a few months ago. Black case 3.4 ltr for around $2k. Not sure the history on what he was doing with it. I just hate to call and bother him regarding this stuff. But he would be the guy to ask.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ellow, sean is usually pretty willing to help. and if he can unload a few parts in the process, im betting he'd wanna hear from ya/

tell us what ya find out

Drmcar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in as well. How many have the water/methane intercooler and do you think it makes a difference? Thanks. Garth

OP
OP
K

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am in as well. How many have the water/methane intercooler and do you think it makes a difference? Thanks. Garth

S'cuse me (raises eyebrow)
W/M intercooler?

I'm listening :)
I have a water **** setup but I haven't installed yet. Is that what you are referring to? If so that is not an intercooler.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang