GOT DAMN VOI HAS GOT ME ALL EXCITED

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, so here it goes! I have been a viper lover ofr along time and have had a viper for almost 2 years! I am so excited about VOI that today I turned in my Vacation Request for the 4 days of VOI (including my drive to and from) and Tatros BBQ! Next I joind the Viper Club (Which I have held out of b/c I saw it just as a magazine subscription here in ohio) And most of all crazy enough called AAA to get a trip Tick built for my drive! Am I crazy or will I just be looking at the VOI pages for teh next 8 months?!!
Next: I am moving to North TEXAS! I was there today with work and got to meet a gentleman who was apart of the NTVC and he forwarded me to his clubs webpage! DAMN! Being a single guy who is on the prowl all I got to say is you NORTH TEXAS guys I need to know your secret? WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE WOMEN? FOR GOD SAKES! We have nothing like these TEXAS females in Ohio. For the my NTVC buddy! Thanks for the hospitality of me and my fellow air crew that were in today!

Thanks

Bill

OP
OP
W

wcollera

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You actually mean Ohio was exciting!? In my 5 years of being here I am so ready to move! SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW....RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN...I have now mentioned the two only seasons in ohio. As of right now I have no plans of moving. Additionaly for newredrt10 I have seen nothing but Ohio VCA being a way to get a free magazine (actually $100 mag.) For those of us who enjoy road racing and not drag racing there is really nothing to do. I have never seen any type of gatherings, cruises, or drives in Ohio. I look at alot of other VCA chapters and there are a lot of things going on. I am not trying to BASH the Ohio VCA it is just there is not a lot to do in Ohio and I understand to a certain extent why there is not a lot of events. But what I do not understand is that I have been to the BMW club track days, the PCA track days and a Quattro club track days this year all at local road tracks. Now they are not the best tracks( nelson ledges), but there are so many tracks in ohio and a lot of car shows here too. It is funny that we are one of the first people to host the National Car Show after Detroit and at the IX center there are always car clubs (i.e. Corvette, Porsche, and many others) that are always there but no VCA? I know that I am rambling on, but none the less I love my Viper, I hate the lifestyle of Ohio (RAIN>>SNOW), but this is where the paycheck comes from. Until I can move I will always be wanting to go south. I did appreciate the hospitality that I did recive from my Texas VCA friend. Maybe I won't come home from VOI? NOW LET THE BILL BASHING BEGIN! I HAVE A FEELING IT IS COMING? GOD ONLY KNOWS HOW BAD IT IS GONNA GET! LOL!

THANKS FOR LISTENING AND SEE YOU ALL IN HOUSTON!

BILL