Got my '08 ACR through Woodhouse

Discussion in 'Vendor Review: Woodhouse Dodge' started by Grant, Jan 12, 2009.

1. Grant

Grant Viper Owner

There isn't much to say except if I was going to buy another Viper, I'd go to Woodhouse first. It was the best experience I've had with a dealership.

With the car set up the way it came from Mark J., it broke a track record for a production-based car at our local test track. Not many dealers will sell you a car that has been corner weighted and set up to your specifications.

The only minor annoyance is with the Woodhouse motor mounts. At a certain RPM point, the steering wheel (and thus my key chain) vibrates. The mounts are flawless when moving, but I hadn't expected this.

2. Hamrhead

Hamrhead Enthusiast

FWIW, I put Woodhouse Motor Mounts in my '06 Coupe. At first, there was noticeabkle vibration, especially at idle. After a few hundred miles one of two (or both?) things happened.

1) They 'broke in' and the vibration lessened.

2) I got used to it and simply didn't notice it as much.

I just traded the '06 on a new '08 and I want to put them in this one eventually.:2tu:

3. X-Metal

X-Metal Viper Owner

:needpics:

4. BlknBlu

BlknBlu Viper Owner

It is nice for me that they are only about 20 miles from my house and I can see the new cars anytime I want.

Bruce

5. Grant

Grant Viper Owner

Pics? Ok.

(I am not affiliated with IMV Films, by the way, but they're friends of mine and took these pics)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. jmillsUT28

jmillsUT28 Viper Owner

Are you kidding me!!! I can not believe this car I am soooo in love. Your ACR is just amazing. The best color combo ever. Congrats and have fun! :drive:

7. cheryl mccally

cheryl mccally VCA Member - South

My motor mounts did the same thing for awhile but I loved it!! It reminded me of my Harley! But then they quit so yours will soon too.

8. Grant

Grant Viper Owner

I've had the car since October (and put a ton of miles on it, already on my second set of brake pads and tires) and it really hasn't gotten any better. Not a big deal; I'm not going to pull the mounts out or anything. I just thought it wouldn't be a fair review unless I noted the one minor annoyance I had.