Got my first Viper........

Venom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got my car 12-23-08..... finally got some pics uploaded so I thought I would share....the Venom Red Metallic looks awesome in bright sunlight, pictures don't do it justice! :2tu: I had my windows done Friday as well.....

viperside.JPG

Viper1.JPG

vipertint.JPG

viper2.JPG

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice Christmas present! Car looks great with the H wheels and the stripes.Enjoy it and be careful with traction issues in the cold weather.:2tu:

Bill

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats!:2tu:

I got my 2nd Viper 12/30/08. Same color. No stripes. 5 spokes. One hell of a great price too!:D

Now all I need is some decent weather...

TexasSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats...don't underestimate the power and get snake bit!!! I'm sure about every member on here can vouch for $h*tt*ng their pants at least once while pushing it a bit too far.

X-Metal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats...don't underestimate the power and get snake bit!!! I'm sure about every member on here can vouch for $h*tt*ng their pants at least once while pushing it a bit too far.
uhhhhhhhhhhhh ya. been there done that. it was very cold the other day, and just a roll on at 40mph in second, fried the tires!

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Car looks great! I just picked up my 08 a few days after you got yours, they are awesome... but I must admit I miss my 01 a little...

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how different is the 08 from the gen2?_-what do you miss about the 01--I am a little torn at the moment between an 01-02 gts and an 08

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations!!
It is a great feeling isn't it :)
I just bought my second Viper....
Once you start you cant stop!!

albinonile, I sent you a pm about your question...

Last edited:

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome color, and the wheels are nice. Enjoy it and be careful with it. Make sure its pointed straight when you step on the pedal.

OP
OP
V

Venom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I really like the site so far:2tu: I know what you mean about pointing it straight before you kick it! This car is a beast:drive: I just wish that it did not wheel hop so bad. I mean a wheel hop at 70 mph is crazy!! :dunno:

OP
OP
V

Venom08

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey its only fair, my wife got a Lexus for Christmas last year. It was my turn this year, right? :dunno:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I really like the site so far:2tu: I know what you mean about pointing it straight before you kick it! This car is a beast:drive: I just wish that it did not wheel hop so bad. I mean a wheel hop at 70 mph is crazy!! :dunno:

LOL...that would be "Driver THROTTLE Control" there~!!! :drive::cool: ~juli

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how different is the 08 from the gen2?_-what do you miss about the 01--I am a little torn at the moment between an 01-02 gts and an 08

Sorry, didn't see your post until now. The 08 and Gen2s are very different. The Gen4 Vipers are better in just about every way; power, brakes, comfort, handling, options... but I grew up wanting a Gen1/Gen2 Viper. In my opinion I think the Gen2s look a little better. I miss it because of that, but also because it was my first Viper and I had wanted one since I was a kid.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32