Got my SRT-10 Tattoo today.....

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just not the kind you are thinking of...

Took the SRT out for a little spirited no-gawking driving today. The car ran and felt great. Pulled into the garage...opened the door to step out of the car...shifted my weight awkwardly...fell back against the side-exhaust by the drivers door :eek: First thought...what's that burning?....second thought...a LOT of pain on my lower leg :eek: .
Nice little three inch half moon burn-design is now resting on my left calf.

It doesn't say "SRT" but I still consider it a badge of honor. :rolleyes:

CStegall

VenomousRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA I really do have a SRT-10 Tattoo. It's the new snake logo worked into a tribal around my arm.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Clark, I always suspected you to be a wild man. At least you have the SRT to curb your urges while the beast is away. Love to see some pics of the cane.

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA I really do have a SRT-10 Tattoo. It's the new snake logo worked into a tribal around my arm.

Ooh, let's see. Let's see! I wanna see!! I wanna see!!! :D

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
C

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J.Smith...

Great to hear from you :D ...looks like the beast will be back very,very soon. Spoke with DLM today and all the goodies have been completed. Oughta be pretty neat. :eek:

Clark

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Grasshopper, you may now leave the temple and go forth into the world knowing that you have passed the ultimate test of bravery. Or was that the test of balance? :D