GOT MY STRIPE KIT IN TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not bad, ordered it on tuesdayy and it came this morning thurday! looks perfect and just like i asked. i decided on metallic silver for my red gts after seeing some combos. i will post pics when installed but i may wait til it warms up a bit. vinyl works best when its is warm to hot out. very pliable to mold to the body. plus washing the car down with dawn to stripe the 10 pounds of wax on her aint happening with it being in the 30's outside. this kit came from the guy i was telling you all about last week for CHEAP!!!

starcity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much were the stripes? Are these identical in size and color to the factory stripes? What is the process for adding them on? If I decided not to do it myself, who would I go to and how much should I expect to pay?

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warfang, Well put...FYI (Striping the bumpers is very time
comsuming) Take your time don't rush! Once you crease the
material trying to make it stay centered you've just ruined
the stripe. Been there done that more than once, rushing.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V10-
Keep us posted on the stripe project, I am going to do it also. Take pictures of the process if possible!

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not bad, ordered it on tuesdayy and it came this morning thurday! looks perfect and just like i asked. i decided on metallic silver for my red gts after seeing some combos. i will post pics when installed but i may wait til it warms up a bit. vinyl works best when its is warm to hot out. very pliable to mold to the body. plus washing the car down with dawn to stripe the 10 pounds of wax on her aint happening with it being in the 30's outside. this kit came from the guy i was telling you all about last week for CHEAP!!!
:needpics:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
josh, make sure and wait like ya said. its NOT worth it to rush and install it in the cold weather. you'd be suprised how much of a difference it makes. the last set of stripes i did on my ram came out so so cause i went and did it in like 65 degree weather. usually i do it in the summer and they come out perfect.

keep us posted.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc