Got One!!!!!

nofearracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yep, I purchased my first Viper yesterday. The car I decided on is a 2002 with 4600 mi. Race Yellow/black with both tops. The the car already has Corsa(sp.) exhaust :D and new air intake tubes. The only sad part is I have to wait to Tues. to bring her home(needed detailed, oil change,and to be inspected by the Viper tech). I guess I'll be joining the VCA very soon. :2tu:

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
congrades purchased mine 2 wks ago 04 what awesome powerfull cars enjoy it rest of cars will not be driven any more let me know what you think of it compared to the others in your toy box

OP
OP
N

nofearracer

Viper Owner
Reaction score
No its not the car from FL but it is still on ebay. I went to the dealer to look at the 99 silver that I posted about before, and I ended up buying this one yesterday. The dealer just placed this ad on ebay yesterday morning, so I guess they havent taken it down so they can get people to call them. They have plenty of Vipers there(Palmer Dodge in GA) and are a pleasure to deal with. The item number is 2486448582 if you want to see it.

BigDane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got a 2001 Rt/10 with borla catback smooth tubes and filters. Heres some pics of mine and my buddies gts. Not trying to hijack your thread just thought I would share the wealth. I purchased mine 3 weeks ago with 9k miles on it. The car also has both tops

You must be registered for see images