GOT THE CALL, I'M A CHOOSEN ONE, NOW WHAT, SRTC 1 OF 50

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GOT THE CALL, I\'M A CHOOSEN ONE, NOW WHAT, SRTC 1 OF 50

vca just called me, i was the last one to get the call. i have until tommorrow
to decide on my delivering dealer. might this be viper #5( lol )

WHAT WOULD YOU ALL DO ??????????????????

tom

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: GOT THE CALL, I\'M A CHOOSEN ONE, NOW WHAT, SRTC 1 OF 50

Buy it and give it to Inferno for x-mas, cause he has always been there for you.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol, you got the call, because another person cancelled.

lol.. 2 funny.. you are as excited as I was.. lol.. but the fact is, someone gave up their spot, and they are going down the list of people, and you are on it.

When another person cancels, another person will get a call. You will not be the last, I can guarantee it.

Jon

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

lol.. 2 funny.. you are as excited as I was.. lol.. but the fact is, someone gave up their spot, and they are going down the list of people, and you are on it.

When another person cancels, another person will get a call. You will not be the last, I can guarantee it.

Jon

jon, have you decided what you are going to do.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

Yeah definitly not the last. I wonder what happens if more than 18 back out? Not to be negitive but it is seemingly looking this way.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

I havent yet, and its ******* me off. It shows me how much I love vipers, because even though it makes no sense for me to buy it, I still want it. So I am mulling it over, and interestingly enough, I got a vmail from Kathy from Viper head quarters telling me that she needed me to email her something declining taking the car, and then left me another one, to dissregard her first message, and that as far as she knew I was still taking it. Then I got paper work in my email regarding who the car was going to go to (dealership) and which option I wanted for trip reservations. grrrrrrrrrrr....

What to do Wanted ??

Jon

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jon

I havent yet, and its ******* me off. It shows me how much I love vipers, because even though it makes no sense for me to buy it, I still want it. So I am mulling it over, and interestingly enough, I got a vmail from Kathy from Viper head quarters telling me that she needed me to email her something declining taking the car, and then left me another one, to dissregard her first message, and that as far as she knew I was still taking it. Then I got paper work in my email regarding who the car was going to go to (dealership) and which option I wanted for trip reservations. grrrrrrrrrrr....

What to do Wanted ??

Jon

well for now the wife's out with the kids shopping so i'm going to start
wrapping her presents and think about it awhile. i really like the car. :D

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It would have been nice to have had more warning about this thing, it is difficult to find a dealer that wants to deal especially since I have to get rid of my Mamba to make it happen...I will make my final decision tomorrow :confused:

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

get it! its one of the best looking vipers (since ive seen it in person) :2tu:

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

get it! 2 vipers in the garage would be nice!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

well for now the wife's out with the kids shopping so i'm going to start
wrapping her presents and think about it awhile. i really like the car. :D

Depending on what your wife thinks, you either better be wrapping some real nice presents (did I hear the word "Diamonds!") or if you get the car, wait until she's out with the kid's again to bring it home :D

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Tom the Dark side is calling you back.

I really like the the BLACK with silver stripes