Got To Sit in a New 2004 on the weeked!!!

Scarfone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Everyone!!
Its My first time posting here so I thought that I would make it good!! Today I went to the Dodge dealership by my house in Hamilton Ontario Canada (1 hr from Toronto). I was just taking pics of the viper when the salesman asked me if I wanted a picture of me in it!! obviously I couldent resist!! Hopefully you guys enjoy the pics as much as I did!!

Sorry I have to give you the link to the fourm I posted them in...I dont know how to post pictures on this fourm!! Sorry!!

http://www.fastcarforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65447#65447

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I cant see any pictures, only text! Is it me?

SnakeEye

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seeing as one has to join ImageStation to view the photos, it's suspect that Titanboy24 works for ImageStation and is on a membership drive?! j/k :D

Anyway, glad to hear you got to sit in one of the best darn cars known to mankind - the Viper SRT-10 sure rocks! :2tu:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
"Wondow" stciker shows $128,000????

Dayum, I hope thats not US dollars!

Nice pics, Titan. I've got a lot of respect for that car, its really a great performer. And the looks have grown on me a bit. I wouldn't mind owning one. That one looks great in black.

But I'll wait for the Gen3 coupe, maybe it'll waste the Ford GT and C6 ZO6. Whatever the case, it sure is an exciting time for sportscars!

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucas, I'll post a few for you.

You must be registered for see images

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Um, anyone else notice the MPG's on the sticker? 14 city 26 hwy.....that would mean no gas guzzler tax. WHY ARE THE RATINGS HIGHER IN CANADA!?!?!? I want my $3K back uncle scam!