Grand Caravan, *******, Kansas City

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is my pleasure to announce that VIPER PARTS AMERICA and the VCA KANSAS CITY REGION will be hosting a FREE dinner at ******* the night of Monday September 27th. Kansas City is our first overnight stop on the way to VOI11. :drive: More info to follow.

BE THERE!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• ******* Picture 2010.jpg
    ******* Picture 2010.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 290
  • DSC03969.jpg
    DSC03969.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 291

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I can't make VOI, can I fly to KC just for the free *******? :D This is a great offer from the VPA and KC-VCA. I hope using Jason's car in the post doesn't discourage some people from attending :D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is one **** yellow car! The girls aren't bad either :2tu:

If I can't make VOI, can I fly to KC just for the free *******? :D This is a great offer from the VPA and KC-VCA. I hope using Jason's car in the post doesn't discourage some people from attending :D

I think someone is jealous that the yellow car got more attention than the red car the second night.

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
*******' Cheezy Fries!!!! That's what they are known for, right?;)

attachment.php

Attachments

• HootersCurlyFries.JPG
    HootersCurlyFries.JPG
    18.6 KB · Views: 253

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would it be different because you & him would be inside his car watching a romantic comedy together? :dunno:

It was one comedy and it was not romantic! Thank you very much.

Yes! And they're delicious!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha! :omg::rolaugh:

They are good.... I thought they were known for their wings. :confused:

:rolleyes:

I'm a fan of the chocolate mousse cake myself
You must be registered for see images attach

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait for it.....

Anytime you will see a post "Did the time we spent together not mean anything to you!?" :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

That was awesome MB. :rolaugh:

I agree on the chocolate mouse cake, it's delicious. Just ate a piece last week actually.

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those that were not there! Lower Picture, From the left, Amy,Barb,Heidi,Beth KEVAN,Michelle, Jennifer.

V

Venomiss

Here is where to find ******* and it's about a block down the street from Drury Inn.

http://*******.know-where.com/*******/cgi/site?site=061&address=&design=default&lang=en&mapid=US

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I may "drop in" for this :D
Any local that can pick me up at an airport ? Looks like there are about four close in airports....might can find one with a courtesy car. Ballpark on the starting time ?

Last edited:

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The caravan is scheduled to arrive in Overland Park at 8pm. ******* said that anytime after 6pm would work. They are setting up an area for us with a buffet table. The parking lot will be roped off.

They are asking for an approximate head count. Post if you plan on coming or if you know how many are in your group.

I will be there.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The caravan is scheduled to arrive in Overland Park at 8pm. ******* said that anytime after 6pm would work. They are setting up an area for us with a buffet table. The parking lot will be roped off.

They are asking for an approximate head count. Post if you plan on coming or if you know how many are in your group.

I will be there.

6 for sure, maybe 4 more from AL/TN. (people, not Vipers)

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will be there.

Jerry,

I'm figuring at least 40 people. The hotel block in KC is filled.
I can call you before we get to KC or give me a call 937-470-8306 cell while in route. Thanks for setting this up!

triplexotica

Viper Owner
Reaction score
See YELLOW is the color!

Girls love YELLOW!

I'll try to catch up to you guys in KC on Monday.

I'm acutally leaving OKC Sunday evening and driving up to KC to get a factory installed FS-2500 oil bypass filter system installed in my truck.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21