GRANDPA WILL BLOW THE DOORS OFF A VIPER WITH 61OHP CAR BUILT BY D/C??

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I HAD A NIGHTMARE...

I DREAMED I WAS DRIVING MY VIPER AND I PULLED UP TO A LIGHT NEXT TO GRANDPA AND GRANDMA ON THEIR WAY TO CHURCH..

THE LIGHT TURNS GREEN AND I STOMP ON MY 450 HP VIPER... GRANDPA WANTS TO TEACH SONNY A LESSON ABOUT FAST CARS!..

GRANDPA OUT ACCELERATES MY VIPER BY 3 CAR LENGTHS IN HIS MERCEDES CL65 WITH 610 HP AND 675 FT LBS OF TORQUE !!

THEN I WAKE UP AND IT IS SPRING OF 2004 AND GRANPAS CAR IS REAL!!

DAIMLER/CHRYSLER THE SAME PEOPLE WOULD BUILD THE SRT WITH ONLY A MEASLY 500 HP ARE BUILDING A 610 HP V-12 WITH TWIN TURBOS IN A LUXURY COUPE!!

LAST YEAR I ASKED FOR A FACTORY HIGH HORSEPOWER SUPER VIPER I WAS SLAMMED BY SOME OF PEOPLE ON THESE BOARDS ....

D/C MUST HAVE BEEN LISTENING AND THOUGHT SOME OF THE VIPER GUYS DID NOT WANT A MORE POWERFUL VIPER SO THEY GAVE ALL THAT EXTRA POWER TO GRANDPA..

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cute story, but the cl65 is 612 hp and SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRY EIGHT POUNDS OF TORQUE... if the viper was $200k i would expect the same numbers..

Eddie

OP
OP
E

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO IT IS WORSE THAT MY NIGHTMARE!

I GUESS THAT D/C FIGURED THAT A DODGE OWNER CANT HANDLE THAT MUCH POWER...

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
that's just this year with the de-tuned version. those #'s can go up by 100 next year when they verify the tranny will take it.
cute story, but the cl65 is 612 hp and SEVEN HUNDRED AND THIRY EIGHT POUNDS OF TORQUE...

OP
OP
E

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHO CARES ABOUT THE COST!
VIPER GUYS ARE ALWAYS SPENDING $20K+ ON AFTERMARKET S/C.NOS AND TURBO UPGRADES..

D/C SHOULD OFFER A SUPER VIPER WITH 600+ HP AT $150K FOR THOSE THAT WANT AND CAN AFFORD IT..

OP
OP
E

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SO NEXT YEAR GRANDPA WILL COMMENT.."HOW CUTE THOSE VIPERS LOOK ..TO BAD THEY ARE NOT FAST"..

OP
OP
E

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CRAIG 201 MPH

ARE'NT YOU THE VERY SAME GUY THAT SAID LAST YEAR "NO CAR COMPANY WILL EVER BUILD A CAR WITH MORE THAN 500 HP"... WAS'NT THAT YOU?

SLUSHBOX? ASK A F1 DRIVER IF THEY THINK THEY ARE SLUSHBOXES?

THE SL55 I DROVE LAST WEEK HAD A MBZ/AMG PADDLE TYPE SHIFT.. NOT A VIPER BUT VERY FAST!! ...I BET THE CL65 HAS THIS ALSO..

SINCE YOU NO LONGER CALL YOURSELF AN AUTOMOTIVE MARKETING STUDENT ...

YOU OBVIOUSLY FLUNKED OUT..

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CRAIG 201 MPH

ARE'NT YOU THE VERY SAME GUY THAT SAID LAST YEAR "NO CAR COMPANY WILL EVER BUILD A CAR WITH MORE THAN 500 HP"... WAS'NT THAT YOU?

SLUSHBOX? ASK A F1 DRIVER IF THEY THINK THEY ARE SLUSHBOXES?

THE SL55 I DROVE LAST WEEK HAD A MBZ/AMG PADDLE TYPE SHIFT.. NOT A VIPER BUT VERY FAST!! ...I BET THE CL65 HAS THIS ALSO..

SINCE YOU NO LONGER CALL YOURSELF AN AUTOMOTIVE MARKETING STUDENT ...

YOU OBVIOUSLY FLUNKED OUT..

I said that no car company would ever build a 500 h.p. car? Last year I said this? ARE YOU A FREAKING *****?

If you think the slushboxes in the luxo-barge benz is just like the ones in the F1 cars you sire are even more of a ***** than I originally thought!

Sure they're fast in a staright line but put em on a track and see how fast those fatazz cars shreds a set of tires.

For the love of god go drink a gallon of ultra 94.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig, I will leave Execmalibooboo in your capable hands. Perhaps a few of the usual suspects could be lured back to verbally remove this Capsclown? It really is a worth while cause! Or better yet perhaps a cordial invitation could be extended to him to post his drivel in the Alley? Mr. Malibu, have you heard of the Alley? It really is a much more viable realm to express your anti Viper views. I believe you will find much greater breadth and depth of expression and discussion available to you there. Craig can direct you there.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you Lee.

Mr. JANITORMALIBU,

You are hereby invited to attent the first annual ***-reaming festival in your honor at the swanky v i p e r a l l e y . c o m. Party begins as soon as you finish up emptying the wastebaskets on your route.

Ciao
Craig

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea but its still only a Mercedes. I wonder if grandpa is really getting the attention he needs? :D
Grandpa's R/T 8.00

ubnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: GRANDPA WILL BLOW THE DOORS OFF A VIPER WITH 61OHP CAR BUILT BY D/C??

Does any one on this board care? Post this on the Mercedes forum. There will always be a faster car out there. You could type all day about cars that are faster than a Viper.

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Uhh, did Grandpa look anything like Ben Treynor? "

:headbang: LMAO!!

That's funny stuff. Although, if Ben is in your dreams, there may be other issues.

DN

RedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HE'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

Well now anyone who read my EXECMALIBU post in the Vipair thread and didn't know what the heck I was talking about will understand. If you really want some laughs go read a few pages of his ebay feedback and notice his "responses" to positive feedback in which he further praises himself (in all caps of course):

http://cgi2.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=execmalibu&page=3&items=25

Beware those who speak of themselves in the third person.

OP
OP
E

EXECMALIBU

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CRAIG 201 MPH...

YOU HAVE 3,894 POSTS?

YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!

YOU MUST BE GLUED TO THESE BOARDS 24/7..I BET YOU HAVE VIPER POSTERS ON YOUR WALLS AND WEAR A VIPER JACKET EVERY DAY..

YOUR RIGHT! I AM A *****..

TRYING TO CONVINCE A VIPER EXPERT LIKE YOU THAT A 700+ HP V-12 WITH 800+ LBS OF TORQUE IS A GOOD THING IN A VIPER WAS CLEARLY A MISTAKE..

WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER WANT A FACTORY (201 MPH) SUPER VIPER?

500 HP IN A DODGE IS PLENTY..

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think they finished taping Survivor Pearl Islands and ExecMalibu is really Johnny Fairplay......GRANDMA!

When DC puts that stunning engine into....wait, it's the same engine as the SLR??? Non?

pj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually, I would define someone as needing a life as a poser with 186 posts on a board for a car he doesn't even like.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge will continue to up the ante with increased horsepower in the Viper. Competition is good. We will all win when the COUPE comes out and far surpasses the GT40. (Note, not mentioning Corvette, as the SRT10 is already eclipsing that....)

ExecMalibuBarbie - HP and TQ numbers are great for bench racers, but HANDLING is what makes the VIPER. My Dodge Ram 3500 has 555 ft lbs of torque but you don't see me worrying about it taking the place of the Viper, do you? The big fat MB won't handle (accelerate, slalom, stop, etc.) anywhere close to the Viper. Now please, go back to the beach house and unlock the caps key.

Hockeysnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Three things...

First, I drive around this area where you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Mercedes and no one looks at them twice no matter what "class" Mercedes it is. The Viper gets people stopping in there tracks to point and stare all day long.

Second, lets see how well Grandpas car performs on the road track..I'm fairly confident that the Vipers would be at the finish line while Grandpa was still putting his helmet on.

Third, "these are the Glengarry leads and you can't have them because giving them to you would be ******* them away."

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Malibubarbi...

so I guess you own one of these CL65's uh?

or is it you own a Viper?

maybe you just own nothing. (thats a safe bet)

Let me help you achieve something of worth by sending you a box of

Shut your pie hole.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dale04SS