Graphite Metallic SRT10 anyone? Sneak Preview!

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ever since I saw this color on a Viper back in 2001, I fell in love :)

You must be registered for see images

What it used to look like:

kman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow......super sharp in the pics,probably even more stunning in person.

OP
OP
G

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys! Thanks for the compliments :) Guess most compliments are due to Jeff, but I definitely agree on the "dayum"s. Heck yeah!

Treesnake: It is good to know that I will be making it to VOI in a Viper :D Just hoping that the new wheels get here on time! How's your 'serpent doing?

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great color!!! You have great taste in car colors! (hehehe my '02 is that color and I get tons of compliments)

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
G

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks again :D I am really digging it right now!

It looks great! Would that be the same graphite metallic on 2009 model? Seems lighter which I like.

Yes, apparently in 2009 the same Graphite Metallic Clear coat is reintroduced as on the 2002. A pure gray with no bluish undertones. :cool:

Same paint code, just different factory paint supplier.

Great color!!! You have great taste in car colors! (hehehe my '02 is that color and I get tons of compliments)

Regards,
Aaron

I don't doubt it, the '02s were my inspiration! You have an awesome car. One day I'll want an '02 also :)

Last edited:

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Treesnake: It is good to know that I will be making it to VOI in a Viper :D Just hoping that the new wheels get here on time! How's your 'serpent doing?[/quote]

My car is doing great. I couldn't be happier. There are a few minor things but I want to stress MINOR. To be honest, I thought there might be some problems with possible rattling, wind whistling noises, windows/doors not working properly etc. Especially on a project like this. However, I am happy to report that after about a thousand miles that the car drives, rides and sounds better than ever. It is very solid. ( I haven't been "babying" the car either...)

The car has been in and out of the shop getting some "goodies" installed for VOI. Looking forward to meeting up with you at the convention.

Again, Your color choice (and car) looks great. Hope your wheels get there in time. Can I ask what kind you are getting or is it a surprise?

MKB96Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Car looks AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :2tu::headbang:

I had a 2000 that same color with stripes and loved it! Again, awesome!!!!!!!!! :D

OP
OP
G

Guy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope your wheels get there in time. Can I ask what kind you are getting or is it a surprise?

HRE 890Rs, brushed :) Hope they look good.. they have been custom "adjusted" to fit without spacers. They should have a crazy lip!

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again :D I am really digging it right now!

Yes, apparently in 2009 the same Graphite Metallic Clear coat is reintroduced as on the 2002. A pure gray with no bluish undertones. :cool:

Same paint code, just different factory paint supplier.

I don't doubt it, the '02s were my inspiration! You have an awesome car. One day I'll want an '02 also :)

BEST COLOR EVER

PICT0038WA.JPG

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
FEW DIFFERENT ANGLES CHANGE COLORS

6041PICT0064YYY.JPG

6041PICT0061YYY.JPG

6041PICT0040YYY.JPG

6041PICT0163EX.JPG

6041PICT0152EX.JPG

lery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/6041PICT0032RR.JPG[/img]
6041PICT0007WW.JPG

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Gents,

When I win this coming VCA Raffle, it's a book-end '09 ACR in Graphite, no stripes, but I'll try to get the snakeskin printed Graphite seat inserts.....I think it'll look great!

My only question is if I can delete the "driver's stripe".

Regards,
Aaron

RavenFan_94

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was always a big fan of WANTED's RT long before he had the silver itch. Your brought the bets of both worlds together. Just great!

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry guys I hate to crash the party but black is the best color on a Viper it gives it even MORE attitude!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4