Great Dane plus RT/10 = True LOVE

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This weekend I took the seat out of my viper and took my Great Dane (Roxie) to the lake. :headbang: As you can see in the pictures she does not fit real good but she loves it! Just imagine the looks I was getting!! haha I'm glad I have a RT/10 because she would not fit in a hard top! Thought you guys would enjoy.

PS. The car was not hurt and I took every precaution to make sure of this. :2tu:

Jon_s_Viper_025.jpg

Jon_s_Viper_019.jpg

Jon_s_Viper_018.jpg

Jon_s_Viper_017.jpg

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow great dog@!

I used to have a great dane also-"Nickie"...may she rest in peace.

I didn't do her ears either:)

eagles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Danes are the most gentle and loving creatures but are very smart and can be trained otherwise. They are large enough to scare away intruders just by being seen or heard. I could go on and on about their attributes but I won't.
Our last one [Leeah] had similar color and markings to [Roxie] but her ears were cropped. She developed Addisons disease and hip displaysia when she was 7yrs and she couldn't make it any longer--- a very sad day. Enjoy your dogs, great pics.

thanks eagles

OP
OP
J

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is my first Great Dane. They are amazing!! My sis has three young kids and it's amazing how nice and gentle Roxie is with them. She just turned 1 on Saturday so a trip to the lake in the Viper was her B-day gift! She loved it!

Affatica

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do all great danes like to sit on the furniture? For some reason, they think they are lap dogs!

DEKE01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why do all great danes like to sit on the furniture? For some reason, they think they are lap dogs!

Long ago I too had a Great Dane, Jody. Wonderful loving dog but scared the heck out of people who didn't know how gentle a 200+ lb dog can be. Just like the dog in the pic, Jody thought the proper way to sit was front feet on the floor and butt on the couch. But she was most happy if she could sit in your lap.

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pic, but can't imagine having a 200lb dog, after having to get my 70lb dog leg surgery several times (i.e., meaning a lot of dog carrying was going on).

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang