GREAT SHOT!!! copper SRT

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
spotted a copper SRT on the way home today and got this...
You must be registered for see images

S

SUN RA KAT

That's a super nice photo, Ron!

I hope to be caught by your camera someday, too!

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hey Ron I think that is me!... Is it 287? I was going home yesterday on 287 SB around 2:30-3:00 heading to Bridgewater.
Cool pic!

Dave

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ron I think that is me!... Is it 287? I was going home yesterday on 287 SB around 2:30-3:00 heading to Bridgewater.
Cool pic!

Dave

yes indeed. I was coming back from PA with the family and was just getting on 287. Looked to the left and there's a viper getting of at the 22 exit to Bridgewater. :cool:

--RS

Oh and I had just got started listening to Nickelback's "Animal". Probably got into 20 seconds of the song. :D

Another shot:

I also learned at 80-90 mph it's hard to keep taking pics in a short amount of time! You really started moving at one point and got stuck up behind that black Merc!

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
WOW guess I better watch what I do on the road...
Ron do you have any hi rez images that you could e mail me.
I love the shots.

Dave

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah he does. I saw them on at the event. That is what I meant to ask him. Did you do that or did the dealer just have those on the car when you purchased it?

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a great shot, with the sun hitting that copper in its full glory! Causes me to question my choice as I was choosing between the Copperhead and the Commemmorative Edition on the showroom floor last October.

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
They are the 10 spoke wheels and they were on there from the dealer.

I can't believe the next morning traveling back up 287 I hit that @#&$ing retread. Now I'm without the car for a bit.
Ron thanks for the pics, hope to meet you at one of the events...Pocono maybe?
Dave

OP
OP
V

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
np. Will have to meet sometime. I won't be around for Pocono but I will attend the NJ AutoX at the Medowlands in Oct. You can check the events section on the forum for information.

Chad,
Thanks, btw be out on I-95. I'll be leaving for Florida Saturday August 12 (I beat Tiger by a day! :p ). Hopeing to get more shots,like above, on my way! Did see quite a few number of vipers last year.

Keith,
How's your copperhead coming along? When I first spotted Dave's car I thought it was you but your's has 5 spokes and would have taken off alot faster! :D

Remember if you guys need me for any photography, don't hesitate to PM or e-mail me. Be glad to take another ride out to Bridgewater. ;)

I now have two new styles of photography. Besides the usall panorama's and singles I take and modify, I now do collages and a new feature I call "built-in frame".

Examples:

collage:

built-in frame:
You must be registered for see images attach

Also notice with the above feature, it has film sprockets to make it look like acutal film. Thought that was a nice touch.

--RS

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Quote:
It's summer, the top should be down.

I know, but it was the 4th day of the 100 degree temps. I had worked all day in it and had had enough...so up with the top and on with the AC;)

tagteam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I understand...I think I put up my top one of those days also. If you pass another copperhead someday it's me. It looks like we're in the same proximity. I have #45. Incidentally, I saw one in the meatpacking night district of Manhattan a month ago. I had parked mine and went inside an open air place and ran out when I saw "my" car going down the street. I thought it had just been stolen. I never expected to see another one since there are so few.

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Quote:
had parked mine and went inside an open air place and ran out when I saw "my" car going down the street. I thought it had just been stolen. I never expected to see another one since there are so few.

Funny story...I wonder how many copperheads there are in NJ. I know of you, me and Keith C. Hope to meet you guys at one of the NJ or NY/CT events.
Dave

Copperhead245

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more Copperhead - northern NJ.

Dave, I was the one above that noticed the 10 spoke wheels. You said they were on there from the dealer. Did you have them swapped when you bought it? If so, fine (a matter of taste), but if not, you could ask for the wheels that came with the package you paid extra for (pix in my gallery).

Anyway, any of you other Copperheads going to Pocono next week? Also, I was the only Copperhead at the 9-11 run last year - if they do it again, you should come along.

:2tu:

Keith C

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quote:
Anyway, any of you other Copperheads going to Pocono next week? Also, I was the only Copperhead at the 9-11 run last year - if they do it again, you should come along.

Going to miss Pocono this time due to my wife's :curse: family reunion in Michigan,but I will see you guys at the 9-11 run. The main reason I joined the VCA was to go to Pocono so please take and post plenty of pics/video.

Ron,

Rims are still in the boxes and my CC hood is still at Autoform. I should pick the hood up next week while I am in MI. I also might go to the Prefix open house to see the VOI coupe.

Keith

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Anyway, any of you other Copperheads going to Pocono next week?

I will be there...can't wait!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960