Great weather forcast for VOI.9

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just checked the weather forcast for Vegas. Next weeks looks to be fantastic. Highs in the mid 80"s and lows in the mid 60's. Great for cruising and spending a day at the track.

Looking forward to partying with the Viper Nation!

VEGAS BABY!

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Keep your fingers crossed for us cross country drivers. Looks like some wind on Friday - but hopefully no showers. Sure is a bummer to have speed limits as if we were able to drive at Viper speeds, it would only be a days drive from Iowa.

Safe travels all!

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might want to pack something warm because it has been down right cold at night. The humidity is usually around 15%, and when I got here my skin was dry as a bone and my nose would bleed for no reason. It is DRY here, and it's very easy to get dehydrated (especially in a hot car). Perspiration evaporates before it reaches your clothes, and you cannot tell how much you sweat.

If you plan on being out for a while, always take a bottle of water.

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You might want to pack something warm because it has been down right cold at night. The humidity is usually around 15%, and when I got here my skin was dry as a bone and my nose would bleed for no reason. It is DRY here, and it's very easy to get dehydrated (especially in a hot car). Perspiration evaporates before it reaches your clothes, and you cannot tell how much you sweat.

If you plan on being out for a while, always take a bottle of water.

WHOA!!! Sounds Great, 50s here. and rain. Sounds like shorts and T shirt weather. What?, a jacket for 80 degrees??? Dang sounds like I better bring the MUKLUKS.